Saturday, January 29, 2011

CNYE- for my dear relatives...

CNYE-Chinese New Year Eve
This is the first time i write in english ...
in this new year ... i will celebrate with my relatives as usual ...i think so ...
but ...i have to work on CNYE and the second and third day of CNY ...
this is the first time i go to work ...
and the first time i work when CNY ...
i feel that this is the good experience for me to learn that working is not an easy thing ...
i feel so excited and nervous in this three days ...
not only that ... i feel sad tooo ...
because of that three days i do not have a chance to spent my holidays with them ...
they will come back when i am working ...
i will go back home when they are sleeping ...
feeling not so good about it ...
we cannot have our reunion dinner together ...
cannot laugh together ...
cannot share something together ...
oh my god !!!!so many cannot !!!
i know this is my fault so i will apologized to u all ... sorry about that ...
but i will help u all to upload our picture after the new year ... haha
dont miss me :P ok?! haha ...just kidding ...
next .. i have to say that decorate my house in this new year is my job ...
feel so proud about it .... i think i will try my best and hope they will like it ...
besides that i feel so happy and proud to my family ...
because although my grandmother and grandfather had passed away, all my relatives still come back to my house as usual ... this is the good way for us to increase our relationship ...

last ... i want to tell everybody that i like my YEOH family very much .... hehe 

finish .... will continue after CNY ...



No comments:

Post a Comment